KRVM is listener-supported public radio. Though licensed to and owned by Eugene School District 4J, KRVM receives no funds from the 4J operating budget. That means we must support ourselves financially, if we’re to continue broadcasting. And that means we need you.
How you can support KRVM financially:
- One-time Gift — You’ll be a proud KRVM member-listener. A typical one-time donation is $75–$100.
- Sustaining Membership — An automatic monthly donation, applied securely to your credit card, of $5, $10, $20, or any amount you choose. Many listeners prefer this type of donation for its ease and convenience.
Note: Make your one-time or sustaining gift online with our secure, easy-to-use donation form. And remember, all donations to KRVM are safe and fully tax deductible.
More bang for your buck:
- Employer matching donation — Check with your employer to see if they offer a matching charitable donation program.
- Oregon Cultural Trust (OCT) — Friends of KRVM — our non-profit support organization — is a member of the Oregon Cultural Trust. Donating to the Oregon Cultural Trust, in addition to Friends of KRVM, doubles the power of your dollars, helping to support arts and cultural organizations throughout the state. For more information, visit Oregon Cultural Trust online.
- Select “Friends of KRVM” in the AmazonSmile program.
Include KRVM in your will or trust.
Many listeners want to help ensure that KRVM’s music and services continue for years. One way to do so is to include a donation to KRVM, or to Friends of KRVM, in your will or trust. Attached are sample bequest forms for both KRVM and for Friends of KRVM. For more information, please call at 541-790-6686.
Also, if your family has a philanthropic trust account, please consider supporting KRVM.
KRVM holds three fundraisers each year, offering a variety of premiums, including T-shirts, concert tickets, and other merchandise. But you don’t have to wait — you can join at any time, and at any level of commitment.
To make a safe, secure, tax-deductible gift, click on Pledge Now!