Eugene School District 4J has more than doubled the locations where families can pick up free breakfast and lunch during the extended school closure. Families can choose the location that is most convenient for them, regardless of where they live or attend school.
Free grab-and-go meals are now available on weekdays at numerous locations to all students and youth 18 and younger. There is no income requirement or need to qualify. Students do not need to be present to receive a meal.
Please keep in mind that social distancing rules must be observed at all times. Staff, students and families picking up meals must maintain at least 6 feet of distance from any person who is not a member of their immediate household.
Monday–Friday, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
- Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W. 22nd Ave.
- Chávez Elementary School, 1510 W. 14th Ave.
- McCornack Elementary School, 1968 Brittany St.
- Acorn Park (12:15–1 p.m.), corner of Buck Street and West 15th Ave.
North Eugene Region
- Awbrey Park Elementary School, 158 Spring Creek Dr.
- Howard Elementary School, 700 Howard Ave.
- North Eugene High School, 200 Silver Lane
- Gilham Elementary School (only MWF, 12–1 p.m.), 3307 Honeywood St.
- Holt Elementary School, 770 Calvin St.
- Sheldon High School, 2455 Willakenzie Rd.
South Eugene Region
- South Eugene High School, 400 E. 19th Ave. (back of building, by the cafeteria)
- ECCO, 200 N. Monroe St. (behind the district office)
- Mims House, 330 High St.