Events in and around our area.
- This event has passed.
Volunteer to deliver meals
June 30, 2022 @ 8:00 am - May 31, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
The Lane Council of Governments Senior and Disability Services Meals Program needs volunteers to portion, pack, and deliver meals to homebound seniors and adults with disabilities in Lane County.
• Volunteers are especially needed for sites in downtown Eugene, Springfield, and Creswell.
• Volunteers can help whenever they are available.
• Call 541-682-1366 for more information or click here.
About the Meals Program:
- The Senior Meals Program helps people aged 60 and older maintain their independence by providing food, friendship, and safety checks.
- Senior Meals operates 11 Café 60 dining rooms around Lane County, and Meals on Wheels (MOW) which delivers lunches and provides safety checks for our home-bound older neighbors.
To have your event added to this calendar, please submit your PSA here.