- This event has passed.
Adolescent and Family Services Treatment Program
July 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Summer is here! For some teens this means camp, sleep overs and lazy mornings. But for others, this extra time could be challenging; especially for teenagers struggling with drugs or alcohol. A new community treatment program is here to help!
- Who: Families with teens ages 12-18 who are using alcohol or drugs
- What: Adolescent and Family Services provides a proven drug and alcohol treatment for teens at no cost to families. Counseling is available in English and Spanish
- When: We have openings for families now!
- Where: Treatment at an Adolescent and Family Services clinic is provided at two Eugene locations: In the 5th Market Area at Oregon Social Learning Center and in the Whitaker Neighborhood at Centro Latino Americano
- Why: Studies show that first time use of substances among teens can DOUBLE in the summer months as well as a significant increase in those who already use. Adolescent and Family Services is here to help families navigate these challenges.
Click here for more information.
To have your event added to this calendar, please submit your PSA here.