- This event has passed.
4J School Board Forums
February 20 @ 7:00 pm - March 1 @ 8:30 pm
Eugene School District 4J is holding a community conversation about a potential bond measure to improve school buildings and learning materials. Members of the public are invited to learn more and weigh in.
The 4J school board is talking with the community about how and when to replace or renovate buildings and materials that no longer serve our students well. The board is considering a potential bond measure to be placed on the November 2018 ballot, and wants to hear from community members about their views on priorities and how to proceed. No decisions have been made yet.
Community forums have been scheduled in different locations across the district so community members may choose a convenient time and location. Spanish interpretation will be provided.
- Tuesday, Feb. 20, 7:00–8:30 p.m., Roosevelt Middle School, 500 E. 24th
- Thursday, Feb. 22, 7:00–8:30 p.m., Kelly Middle School, 850 Howard Ave.
- Saturday, Feb. 24, 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m., 4J Education Center, 200 N. Monroe St.
- Monday, Feb. 26, 7:00–8:30 p.m., Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W. 22nd
- Thursday, March 1, 7:00–8:30 p.m., Cal Young Middle School, 2555 Gilham Rd.
To have your event added to this calendar, please submit your PSA here.